Thursday, November 19, 2009

November & Thanksgiving


Sophie show her tongue out, boy that is long
Sophie drink little bottle at 2-3 ml
My Grandma Great Moutlon 89 year old and Sophie want to say "Happy Birthday to Grandma Great Moulton"
HO HO HO! Santa Sophie with all the Stuff animals & Doll


















Sinthya Point on photo Intermountain Medical Center from our area where, We live in SLC.

Wow, on last Friday 13 is alot crazy goes on accident on Freeway I-15. Sophie is 6 month old.

We had been busy working each other, Daddy go work at 8 am till 400 pm. My Mommy goes work at IMC doing Phlebotomy (draw blood from vein)

Sinthya love to work at the IMC in murray and it a good job. She work alot of time during 215 pm to 915 pm. Sinthya is good job to support me with our need to pay the bills, Rent, gas and power.

We are been busy alot of errand Doctor appt for Sophie. We will have a appt on Nov 30, I had to take my day off for it so, Sinthya work from 400 am to 200 pm. I will be spend time with Sophie that day after Thanksgiving. We are so thankful all the family member, friends and the prayer from you all who look at the Blog.










I am really thankful for my wife and Daughter to be part of my life to change as DADDY. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for sent a wonderful Daughter that, i had been went through experince and already prepare that I had already learn from my niece at the moment while Mallory, Gabby and Morgan Reudter that i did take care of them, feed them, Change the Diaper. I want to BIGGEST Thank to my sister for giving a Chance to learn how to take care of Baby as apply me to prepare myself as my own Child.

I am post up our photo on this Blog. I will see you all at church, work, family time together and many thing you been wondering how is Sophie.

Sophie is doing good on grow fast and getting bigger. Sophie will have her first tooth coming anytime right now. Sophie did used her finger in mouth for teeth or bite play with it.
She is getting taller right now is 26 inches now. Sophie moved alot with feet, hands, and head around. We are help her to stand up on her foot to stay there, up and down.

Sophie sit on the couch. (video)



Sophie can suck on her pacficer for short time and it upside down (Video)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update on your family. You sure are busy with doctors appointments and both mom and dad working. I'll keep you in my prayers. I love the Fall pictures. Sinthya and Sophie's hats are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLA SOPHIE MI AMOR COMO HAZ CRECIDO MI NIÑA PRECIOSA DIOS TE HA DADO TANTA ENERGIA HAZ SUPERADO TANTOS OBSTACULOS ERES UNA GANADADORA NO SABES CUANTO QUISIERA ABRAZARTE ARRULLARTE TE AMO QUERIDA MIA POR TODA LA ETERNIDAD, NOSOTROS ACA EN CHILE SIEMPRE ESTAMOS PENDIENTES DE TI AUNQUE ESTAMOS AL FIN DEL MUNDO PENSAMOS DIA Y NOCHE EN TI MI AMOR , PIDIENDOLE A DIOS TANTAS BENDICIONES PARA TI DIOS NOSPERMITA VERNOS PRONTO TE AMO DEMASIADO TU ABUELA PATTY

    ReplyDelete
  3. QUERIDA HIJA Y STEPHEN QUE HERMOSAS FOTOS , ME DAN UNA TERNURA INFINITA Y ANSIAS DE ABRAZARLES ESTAMOS TODOS EN UN SACRILFICIO INMENSO TODO SEA POR UN GRA FIN COMUN VERNOS UN DIA NO MUY LELJANO CUIDATE MUULCHO Y PROTEJAN SIEMPRE A MI BEBE LES AMO DEMASIODO PATTY

    ReplyDelete
  4. FELIZ NAVIDAD MI PEQUEÑA MARAVILLA, FUE TU PRIMERA NAVIDAD Y HEMOS PENSADO TANTO EN TI A LA DISTANCIA, AMANDOTE TANTO PEQUEÑA, SABES SI DIOS QUIERE ESTE AÑO TE IRE A VISITAR Y ME CONOCERAS, TENGO TANTO AMOR PARA MI REINA PRECIOSA QUE DARIA MI VIDA POR ESTAR A TU LADO , QUE DIOS SIEMPRE BENDIGA TU VIDA AMOR PARA QUE PUEDAS ESTAR JUNTO A TODOS LOS QUE TE AMAMOS POR TODA LA ETERNIDAD, ME ENCANTA ESTA PALABRA PORQUE ASI ES EL AMOR DE DIOS Y EL NUESTRO ETERNOS PARA TI MI ADORADA SOPHIE. TU ABUELA PATTY

    ReplyDelete