My Daddy want to write to you all about everything you had help me (sophie) to get well and better. I had been busy at work and did had a chance to read it through my email from all of you in comment, letter, support thoughtful of Sophie. I want to THANK YOU ALL of my dearest People, Friend, and Family. I love to hear from you and keep me Strong. Most of time I read a comment, letter, support from all of you. I do cried, you did all support me and I am well pleased with you all of your fasting, Prayer and say something to me. I appreactice all of you with Influence me and example to me. I know that strength from all your Powerful Prayer to Sophie and even write the her name in the Temple all over the world. Our Heavenly Father heard all of your Prayer and keep it up for yourself in prayer. I am so grateful of bless to have Sophie to be here on this world. Sophie is a great spiritual and beautiful baby.
I alway Love you all my family and friend!
Daddy Moulton Welch
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stephen! congrats on baby Sophie! She's a cutie.
ReplyDeletemike ballard
farmmutt.blogspot.com