Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Grandma's Day

This is from a message sent to me last night (which I didn't check until just now...sorry)...also, a note from me (Aunt Jenefer)...if there isn't a blog update, it doesn't mean bad news at all, it just means that Sophie is still progressing and that there isn't a huge note of progress. We'll keep you all posted when there is something to report. We appreciate all your support!


Today I was able to hold and feed Sophie for the noon clustering. She slept the entire time, since she had an MRI earlier in the day. Good news were the results of the test. Her mommy had gone to the Salt Lake Temple. I have found that when I hold one of my grandaughters I feel closer to Heavenly Father. I cannot think of a more relaxing atmosphere that having little ones in your arms. It is like there is no other cares in the world. Sophie we love you. We are excited for your baby steps you are taking each day. The doctors and nurses as well as mom and dad are trying to get her to suck, swallow and breath. Each day is better than the previous one. Keep up the good work. Grandma Welch

1 comment:

  1. BUENO SOY LA ABUELA PATTY Y ME ENCANTARIA QUE SOPHIE SUPIERA CUANTO LA AMO Y QUE TE ESCRIBI UN POEMA EL DIA ANTERIOR DE TU NACIMIENTO Y QUIERO QUE LO TENGAS REGISTRADO EN ESTA PAGINA QUE ES TUYA AMOR.

    ReplyDelete