Sunday, May 31, 2009
Grandma's update for Today!
It was Grandma time with Sophie for the noon clustering. She was awake most of the time. Grandma loves to hold Sophie while she is being fed through the tube for some of her feedings. Dr. Berger was on shift today. He said Sophie is making baby steps in her progress. We are very happy about those baby steps she continues to make. Mommy and Daddy went to the Deaf Branch in Ogden so I was a good girl for Grandma, and the nurses. Grandma Welch and Sophie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HOLA MI PRECIOSA COMO ESTAS COMO HAZ AVANZADO TUS ABUELOS SIEMPRE PENSAMOS EN TI Y NO SABES CUANTO TE AMAMO PEQUEÑA DULZURA ESE SERA TU NOMBREPARA NOSOTROS, ESPERAMOS QUE PRONTO ESTES CON PAPA Y MAMA EN CASA ARRULLADA Y LLENA DEL AMOR DE TODA LA FAMILIA QUE ESTA TAN PENDIENTE DE TI SIGUE ADELANTE TU VENCERAS TE AMO ABUELA PATTY
ReplyDeleteI had no idea about little Sophie. I'm glad I saw the blog address on Stephen's facebook page. I'll remember her and her family in my prayers. Congratulations! She's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAimee _|..|